Tuesday, April 7, 2009

project update

Its been a while since my last post..

The project seems to be moving quite slowly but some ideas are flowing. All my thoughts and drawings are directing towards projection (of light) of motion picture. Some form of cinema with abstracted image which I could assemble. Firstly I want to construct a film reel out of mylar but am not sure at what width would be appropriate. I am bidding on trademe for an 8mm film reel of 'Humphrey Bogart Murder INC' so that will be fun to play with, also i am contemplating an old 8mm editing/ viewing device which could turn out to be valuable in terms of presentation methods.
incorporating the pixel would come with the mylar printing. I am not sure of what the subject would involve at this stage. I have been using webcam images

No comments:

Post a Comment